No one person or organization can accomplish so much alone. It takes a united effort of volunteers, churches, local businesses, various organizations and, most of all, loving and concerned individuals to make Eagle Harbor exist. Through kind hearts and generous donations the children will have food on the table, shoes on their feet, good dental hygiene and the list goes on and on. But, in order to have these necessities we need your help to make a difference in the lives of our children.
Is God calling you? Opportunities to Serve
- Pray for Eagle Harbor, the children, House parents and staff.
- Allow someone from Eagle Harbor to speak to your church, civic group or organization.
- Volunteer your specialized services. These may include tutors, doctors, dentist, optometrists, therapist, etc.
- Volunteer as approved Resource or Relief Parents for the children.
- Resource Parents keep a child in their home approximately one weekend per month.
- Relief Parents stay in an Eagle Harbor home with the children approximately one weekend per month.
(These programs allow House parents to have some time off and allow the children to have some positive outside influences).
- Become a Christmas or Birthday sponsor for a child.
- Become a monthly contributor.
- Join igive.com/eagleharbor for free, and shop online at over 400 stores with no extra cost or obligations. Up to 26% of each purchase will go to Eagle Harbor.
- Donate frequently needed items for the children's home including:
- Twin Size Sheets
- Bath Towels & Washcloths
- Alarm Clocks
- Pantry Items
- Cleaning Supplies